Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – Hi Guys hope you all are doing wonderfool in this ipl , Its Time For IPL & Cricket. Every One Knows The Fever Of IPL In India so Amazon Is Bringing Back The Amazon Cricket Quiz To Win Free real Cash Through it. Amazon India Comes Back With Another App Only Quiz, This Time Prize is Big & Quiz is Simple, You Will Get Rs.20000 In Your Amazon Pay balance Wallet.
In This Amazon Quiz Of Cricket , All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Free Rs.20k Amazon Pay Balance.
There are a total of 20 (Twenty) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June,2018
Amazon Cricket Quiz – How to Participate?
This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App On Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon cricket Quiz“4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers: Week 3 – 15th April
1. The Indian cricket team played its first T20 International match in 2006. Who was the India team captain?
Answer: Virender Sehwag
2. In the context of cricket, what does LBW stand for?
Answer: Leg before wicket
3. In a T-20 match, a batsman is not allowed to bat after scoring a double century
4.In the context of a T20 match, what is a ‘Super Over’?
Answer: A Tie-breaking method used in limited overs cricket matches
5.In a T20 match, what is the maximum number of overs each team bats for?
6. Which of these countries does NOT host Twenty20 domestic competitions?
7. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, what is the score?
Answer: She will tell you the latest score
Answers Of Amazon Cricket Quiz – Week 2
1. In a T20 match, no more than __ fielders can be on the leg side at any time. Fill in the blank.
Answer – 5
2. Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 international ever played?
Answer: Australia and New Zealand
3. In the context of cricket what is a ‘Timed out’?
Answer: A dismissal that occurs when an incoming batsman is not ready to play in 90 seconds
4. Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal in cricket?
5. In a T20 match, after the first six overs a maximum of five fielders can be outside the fielding circle.
6. Alexa can provide you the latest statistics for cricket players
7. Alexa can book tickets to the home matches for Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Now You Are Eligible To Win Rs.20000 From This Amazon Cricket Quiz
T & C
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.