Hi Guys, hope you all are enjoying our Loot offers, today i will speak about Amazon Prime membership offer,
- Offer period : 4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017, both days included.
- Join a one-year Prime membership between 4th Oct and 8th Oct and load Rs. 500 or more to your Amazon Pay balance on the same day to get 20% cashback (up to Rs. 300) as Amazon Pay balance (“Offer”) in the Offer Period.
- The Offer is applicable only for customers who start a One-year Prime membership in the offer duration (4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017). If you joined one-year Prime membership before 4th October 2017, then you are not eligible for the offer.
1. How can i avail this offer?
To avail this Offer the customer must-
- Join Prime One-year membership between 4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017.
- Add Amazon Pay balance of Rs.500 or more between 4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017; both days inclusive
- The Offer is applicable for all successful transactions, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on www.amazon.in or its corresponding mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) during Offer Period. However, only 1 top-up per customer will be eligible during the Offer Period.
2. When am i not eligible for this offer?
The customer is not eligible if –
- The Customer is an existing paid Prime member, i.e. s/he started a One-year Prime membership before 4th Oct, 2017.
- Customer does not fulfill both criteria i.e. joining paid Amazon Prime one-year membership and loading Amazon Pay balance for Rs. 500 or more.
- Customer does not fulfill both the aforesaid criteria on the same day during the Offer Period, 4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017.
- Customer cancels Prime membership on or before 28th Oct 2017.
3. What is the minimum transaction size for the Offer during the Offer Period?
- The minimum amount of Amazon Pay balance that you need to top-up to your account to avail the Offer is Rs.500 in a transaction.
4. What is the maximum cashback amount that I can avail under the Offer?
- The maximum cashback amount per customer is Rs.300.
5. My payment failed while placing the order for adding Amazon Pay balance; will I be eligible for the cashback under this Offer?
- If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. You will be eligible for the Offer only when the order and payment are successful.
6. How can I add Amazon Pay balance?
- To add Amazon Pay balance, you need to go to ‘Your Account’ -> ‘Top up your Amazon Pay balance’ -> ‘Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking’
Or ‘Amazon Pay’-> ‘Click on Add balance’-> ‘Pay using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking’ Or visit – https://www.amazon.in/addbalance
7. When will I get the cashback under the Offer?
- The applicable cashback under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay balance on or before 28th Oct, 2017.The cashback is limited to maximum amount of Rs. 300 per customer. Eligible customers will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance in the Gifts & Credits section, which will be credited to their account on www.amazon.in on or before 28th Oct, 2017.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Amazon Pay Load Balance Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/”Amazon”) on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Cards”) and Your Money issued by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Your Money”) and are subject to the terms and conditions available here and here, respectively (“Apay Terms”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the Apay Terms. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the APay Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- The Offer is valid from 4th Oct – 8th Oct 2017, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability
- During the Offer Period, every customer who successfully joins a one-year paid Prime membership and on the same day adds Amazon Pay balance of ₹ 500 or more, shall be entitled to receive 20% cashback (subject to maximum amount of ₹300) of the Amazon Pay load amount in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited), subject to these Offer Terms (“Benefit”).
- Please refer to Amazon Prime Terms and Conditions available at here with respect to the usage of the Amazon Prime service.
- Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit that can be availed by a Customer during the Offer Period is ₹ 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) as Amazon Pay Balance per Amazon.in account.
- This Offer can be availed by each customer only once. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer available on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is provided on a best efforts basis and participation in the Offer is voluntary. Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The Benefit in the form of Gift Card will be credited in the customer’s Amazon.in account on or before 28th Oct, 2017. Customer will not be eligible for offer if customer cancels Prime membership on or before 28th Oct 2017.
- Under no circumstances will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be provided in cash by Amazon.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any Benefit provided here under.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.