Amazon Quiz Of Cricket , All You have to do is Give Right Answers to All 5 Questions & If You are Lucky Enough Then You Can Win Free Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
There are a total of 20 (Twenty) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June,2018
Amazon Cricket Quiz – How to Participate?
This is Amazon App Only Offer, So We Suggest You Use & Install The Amazon Android Or iOS App
1, Just Download The Amazon App On Your Mobile From Playstore Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon cricket Quiz“4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
We Have Solved All The Questions Of This Amazon cricket Quiz & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Quiz Below .
Answers Of Cricket Quiz
1. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a max. of __ overs per innings?
Answer – 4
2. In a Super Over, which team bats first?
Answer: The team which batted second in the match
3. In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Answer: The team Captain
4. In the context of cricket, what does T20 stand for?
Answer: Twenty-20 cricket
5. In T20 international matches, which batsman holds the record for most runs off of one over?
Answer: Yuvraj Singh
6. What would Alexa reply if you ask ‘Alexa, which cricket teams are playing today’
Answer: Tell you the names of the team playing that day
7. What can Alexa NOT tell you about a cricket match?
Answer: Predict the outcome before the match
Wow !! Just Success !! Now You Have Just Completed The amazon Cricket Quiz
Now You Are Eligible To Win Rs.20000 From This Amazon Cricket Quiz
T & C Of This Amazon Cricket Quiz :
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.